We're back! Oh yes we are!
The landmark three-day live music event celebrated in the very heart of Rhondda.
Over one weekend in August, we're giving music-lovers a rare chance to witness local and national musical pedigree on multiple stages.
We're pooling together our expertise, our ethos and our all year programme inorder to unite good people with good music.
Take a look at this years festival
As we're covering three days of sheer live music, we're offering up a vareity of ticket options.
- Friday 1st August (Doors 5pm): £5adv
- Saturday 2nd August (Doors 1pm): £10adv
- Sunday 3rd August (Doors 1pm): £10 adv
- Full Weekender Pass: £15 adv
- *All prices subject to booking fee.
Tickets for RHONDDA ROCKS 2014 are available from:
- TICKETWEB: link
- TICKETLINE HOTLINE : 02920 230 130
- SPILLERS RECORDS : in person
- THE FACTORY*: in person (*no booking fee)
- HOWELLS NEWSAGENTS, PORTH : in person
We offering the chance to volunteer at this years Rhondda Rocks 2013.
We understand that it can be difficult breaking into the music industry and gaining some valuable experience, because we've been there! So we're looking for out-going, enthusiastic music-lovers who want to get involved in the following:
- Technical/stage support
This is a golden opportunity for anyone who would like to get involved with a small-scale music festival and experience what goes on behind the scenes.
For more info, email: email@example.com